Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Exciting News!!!


I am pleased to share some exciting news with my fans and loyal followers. My publisher, Booktrope entered into a new business relationship with Amazon, beginning with a mutual licensing deal that deepens ties with Amazon to a much more significant degree.

This licensing deal directly impacts me because I was one of the authors selected for this opportunity. What this means is the digital version of my book “Spellbound in His Arms” will be reissued under Amazon Publishing as an e-book and or audio book under Amazon’s imprint while still crediting Booktrope. This agreement covers 38 of Booktrope’s 350 titles.

I am so excited about this opportunity and wanted to share it with my fans first.

Thank you for your continued support of my writing, and I will keep you posted as this unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment